IT Knox, Incorporated
Email: [email protected]
The documents and information on this web site are copyrighted materials of
IT Knox and its information providers. "ITKnox.com" and the corresponding
logos are registered trademarks of IT Knox All rights reserved. All other
copyrights are those of their respective owners.
Reproduction or storage of materials retrieved from this service is subject to
Copyright Act of 1976, Title 17 U.S.C.
IT Knox respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the
same. To the best of our
knowledge, the graphics on this web site are original graphics, or graphics that
have been found free of royalties, trademark, or
copyright or proper credit has been given. If you believe that your work has
been copied and is accessible on the IT Knox web site in a way that constitutes
copyright infringement, you may notify IT Knox by providing the following
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf
of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed,
including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted
work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
3. identification of the URL or other specific location on the IT Knox site
where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is
not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information
in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to
act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please use the information on the contact page for notice of claims of copyright
infringement on this Web site.